1.Materials & Relevant Standards
BODY: DUCTILE IRON GGG-50
GASKET: CZPT / NBR / SBR
BOLTS & NUTS: 6.8/8.8 Carbon Steel
COATING: EPOXY coating.
Valve World Exhibition
Dear Customers, the following questions are frequently asked by our customers, we put them as following, if you still have any questions haven’t been answered following, you can call our 24 hours telephone No. to get your quick answer.
1. What are your office hours?
You can reach us from 9:00 A. M. to 9:00 P. M. GTM+8, Monday to Friday, except weekends.
2. How soon can I get a price quote?
Once we know the Size, material, drive method we can provide you with 1 competitive price quote within 24 hours.
3. Can I get a sample?
Yes, the samples are free for you. But you need to offer 1 courier account NO. to afford the fee for samples shipping. The samples’ sending usually takes 5-7days.
4. How can my order produced by my brand?
Yes, you can. Pls offer your brand or LOGO design to us(.AI or.PSD format), then we could produce all goods with your brand or LOGO.
5. What’s your delivery time?
Except our legal holiday, it will take 2-4 weeks for us to finish all your orders’ production.
6. Is there a minimum order requirement?
Due to the high machine setup cost and shipping freight, our minimum order quantity is 5pcs
7. Do you have butterfly valve related accessories?
Yes, we have. We have accessories: pneumatic actuators, electric actuators, limit switches, solenoid valves, etc.
8. Will you match competitors’ prices?
If you find a lower price elsewhere for the exact same specification, we will meet or beat that price as long as it is a little higher than our cost price.
9. What are your terms of delivery?
We accept FOB, CIF etc. You can choose the 1 which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
10. Where can I meet you by face to face?
A,Our headquarter is located in ZheJiang , if you travel to ZheJiang , you can visit our office at any time, we could pick you up from your location in ZheJiang and ZheJiang .
B,Our factories are located in ZheJiang and HangZhou, welcome to visit our factory before you cooperate with us.
C,We will attend China Spring Canton Fair and China Autumn Canton Fair every year, welcome to visit our booth at that time.
11. How can I be your sole agent in our country?
Welcome you to become our sole agent firstly. According to different countries’ demand, if your yearly purchase quantity from us can reach 10000 to 30000 pcs you could be our sole agent in your country. If you wanna know exact quantity requirement for each country, pls feel free to contact us at any time.
|After-sales Service:||ISO 2531/En545|
Can you offer insights into retrofitting machinery with split collars for enhanced flexibility?
Retrofitting machinery with split collars can indeed enhance flexibility and versatility in your mechanical systems. Here are some insights into the process:
- 1. Easy Adjustability: One of the key advantages of split collars is their ease of adjustment. When retrofitting machinery, you can replace traditional collars with split collars to make fine adjustments to the position of components on the shaft quickly.
- 2. Reduced Downtime: Split collars simplify the installation and adjustment process. This can significantly reduce downtime during maintenance and reconfiguration of machinery, enhancing overall operational efficiency.
- 3. Compatibility with Existing Shafts: Split collars are designed to fit a range of shaft sizes. When retrofitting, you can often use the same shafts and simply replace the existing collars with split collars, eliminating the need for extensive modifications.
- 4. Modular Design: By using split collars, you can create a modular design for your machinery. This allows for easier customization and adaptation to changing requirements without major overhauls.
- 5. Quick Component Replacement: In cases where components like pulleys, sprockets, or gears need replacement, split collars simplify the process. You can swap out components without disassembling the entire system.
- 6. Precision Positioning: Split collars provide precise positioning on the shaft. This is valuable when retrofitting machinery for tasks that demand accuracy, such as CNC machining or robotics.
- 7. Space Efficiency: Split collars have a compact design, making them suitable for machinery with limited space. This is especially beneficial when you need to optimize the use of available area.
- 8. Variety of Materials: Split collars are available in various materials, including steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and plastic. You can choose materials that align with your specific retrofitting needs, such as corrosion resistance or weight considerations.
- 9. Weight Savings: In industries like aerospace and automotive, where weight is a critical factor, retrofitting with lightweight split collars can result in significant weight savings without sacrificing performance.
- 10. Industry-Specific Solutions: Many suppliers offer industry-specific split collar solutions. When retrofitting machinery for applications like food processing, medical devices, or aerospace, you can find collars designed to meet industry standards and regulations.
When retrofitting machinery with split collars, it’s essential to carefully plan the process, ensure compatibility with existing components, and consider the specific advantages they offer for your application. This approach can lead to improved flexibility, reduced maintenance time, and enhanced adaptability in your machinery.
Where can I find tutorials on the correct installation and removal of split collars?
Learning the correct installation and removal of split collars is crucial for ensuring their effective use in various applications. Here are some sources where you can find tutorials on this topic:
- 1. Manufacturer’s Websites: Many split collar manufacturers provide detailed installation and removal guides on their official websites. These guides often include step-by-step instructions and illustrations.
- 2. YouTube: YouTube is a valuable resource for visual tutorials. Search for video tutorials on the installation and removal of split collars. Many experts and manufacturers create informative videos on this subject.
- 3. Online Mechanical Engineering Forums: Online forums and communities focused on mechanical engineering may have discussions, guides, and tutorials related to the correct use of split collars. You can participate in discussions and ask for advice from experienced engineers.
- 4. Mechanical Engineering Blogs: Some mechanical engineering blogs and websites publish articles and tutorials about mechanical components, including split collars. These written guides often provide detailed instructions and tips.
- 5. Educational Institutions: Technical and vocational schools, as well as universities, may offer courses or resources related to mechanical components and their correct use. Check with educational institutions in your area for training opportunities.
- 6. Industry Publications: Industry-specific magazines and publications sometimes feature articles or tutorials on mechanical components. These resources can be a valuable reference for professionals in the field.
- 7. Books and Manuals: Books on mechanical engineering and machinery maintenance often include chapters or sections on collar installation and removal. Check your local library or online retailers for relevant books.
- 8. Webinars and Workshops: Some organizations and manufacturers conduct webinars and workshops on mechanical components, including split collars. These events can provide interactive learning opportunities.
- 9. Equipment Suppliers: Suppliers and distributors of industrial equipment may offer training or guidance on the correct use of mechanical components, including split collars. Contact them to inquire about available resources.
- 10. Hands-On Experience: Learning from experienced professionals or technicians who have hands-on experience with split collars is invaluable. Consider reaching out to colleagues or mentors for guidance.
When seeking tutorials, ensure that the information is up-to-date and relevant to your specific collar type and application. Following correct installation and removal procedures is essential for maintaining equipment reliability and safety.
What are the key differences between split collars and other types of shaft collars like set-screw collars?
Split collars and set-screw collars are both used to secure components on shafts, but they have several key differences that impact their performance and application. Here are the main differences between these collar types:
- 1. Design: Split collars have a two-piece design with a break, allowing them to be easily installed and removed without disassembling other components. Set-screw collars are one-piece collars with a threaded set screw that clamps onto the shaft.
- 2. Installation: Split collars are typically easier to install and remove because they don’t require tools. Set-screw collars, on the other hand, require tools like Allen wrenches to tighten the set screw against the shaft.
- 3. Reusability: Split collars are generally more reusable. They can be removed and reinstalled multiple times without damaging the collar or shaft. Set-screw collars can cause damage to the shaft over time, making them less reusable.
- 4. Shaft Damage: Set-screw collars can mar or deform the shaft due to the pressure applied by the set screw. Split collars distribute pressure more evenly, reducing the risk of shaft damage.
- 5. Precision: Split collars provide precise positioning on the shaft and are ideal for applications that require accurate alignment of components. Set-screw collars may have less precision due to the set screw’s nature.
- 6. Holding Power: Set-screw collars often provide higher holding power and are suitable for applications with significant loads and torque. Split collars may have slightly lower holding power in comparison.
- 7. Space Requirements: Split collars are more space-efficient as they do not require additional space beyond their own length. Set-screw collars may need extra space to accommodate the set screw and tools for installation and removal.
- 8. Maintenance: Split collars simplify maintenance tasks by allowing quick access to the shaft. In contrast, set-screw collars may require more time and effort to disassemble and reassemble equipment for maintenance.
- 9. Material: Both split collars and set-screw collars are available in various materials, including steel, aluminum, and plastic. Material choice depends on the specific application requirements.
- 10. Cost: In general, split collars are more cost-effective due to their ease of use and reusability. Set-screw collars may be slightly more expensive, considering the cost of tools and potential shaft damage.
The choice between split collars and set-screw collars depends on the specific application’s requirements, including precision, reusability, holding power, and ease of maintenance. It’s essential to consider these differences when selecting the right type of collar for your application.
editor by CX 2023-11-14